Gift bag for jewelery

This Monday it was my sister's birthday. I bought her a nice golden necklace with two dolphins in the shape of heart. What I loved the most is that one of the dolphins is made of pink gold. That makes the whole necklace look very special.

Though the necklace was pretty, the plain brown box it came with didn't look like a special present. So I got an idea of knitting a tiny gift bag with laced design to make my present outstanding. I found a nice cotton/metallic crochet yarn, and you can see on the photo what I got after several attempts with different lace patterns.

My sister loved the necklace and the bag. I suspect she liked the bag even more than the necklace :-) So I thought I will share this idea with you. Within several days I'll post a pattern for this bag, meanwhile enjoy the photo. Talk to you soon :-)

Comments