Where have I been the whole week?

Hi, I've just went to my Twitter account to share the news about the amount of snow we are having today here, at Mississauga, and I noticed that my previous tweet is dated March 16. That means I haven't twitted the whole week. Not a big crime, I guess. What really puzzles me is that for me it seems like I twitted yesterday, well, not yesterday, but the day before. I didn't even notice how the whole week went by...

So where have I been all this time? Probably having too much fun with my new yarns. They are gorgeous, the colors are amaizing and I am bursting with all the possible cute and bold color combinations. Last week I've been busy making photos of each color and uploading them to my website. Quite a tedious and time consuming process I should tell you... Anyway, it's done and now you can see every color at http://www.knitca.com/. Here are some pictures for you:




Comments