Let's pretend it's winter - my photo session for Welcome Winter set

I am not a model. Far from it. But I am a typical do-it-yourselfer and I love each of my designs so I don't mind a bit wearing them and be pictured in them. It's easy to wear some summer garment (like Mesh Tunic or Summer Breeze) during summer. It's quite a different thing to wear a warm winter hat, scarf and mitts during summer and try to make the photos look wintery :-)

There are many stories about models shivering in summer tops during winter or early spring photo sessions. My experience was quite the opposite when it was time to make pictures of my just finished winter set - hat, scarf and mitts - a couple of days ago. It's a cute super warm set made of superwash wool in my favorite white and blue color combination.

The perfect thing to have to make a photo of winter is snow. Though it's hard to find when it's +28C outside. So I substituted snow with some ice cubes and tried hard to avoid any green trees or blooming flowers :-)

Here's what I got as a result:






I'd love to know what you think :-) Thanks.

Comments