September issue of Knitca newsletter

Time flies. It seems like yesterday when I decided to commit myself to making a monthly newsletter and this week I sent out our 3rd issue. It was a risky venture because most of active "onliners" are sick and tired of all those numerous newsletters and I wasn't even sure whether anyone will be interested in mine. But after the first issue I got a lot of positive feedback (I'll boast just a tiny bit, ok? :-)) Thank you everyone for your support.

So here's the September issue of Knitca newsletter with interesting stitch patterns, free patterns, knitting tip and video tutorial. There is also a discount code for CreativFestival admission fee. Hope you'll find it useful.

Posts without pictures look dull so I am adding a picture of our new stitch markers here.



Comments