CreativFestival is almost there

It's been a heck of a week... Our decision to participate at CreativFestival turned out to be quite an adventure. Initially we planned to exhibit our bamboo, superwash and pure wool yarns, needles and several patterns and kits we've been selling since mid-summer.

That was the initial plan. But then ideas started flooding in. First I saw an absolutely delicious yak and mink (yes, like a mink coat, but it doesn't involve murdering poor animals!) yarns. They are out of our usual price range but I wanted to give them a try anyway.

Then I had a trip with my kids to Build-a-Bear store they absolutely love. They love there cuddly teddy bears even more. Seeing all that excitement in my kids' eyes, I couldn't help myself and made a sweater for each of their bears. Then I made pants for teddy boy and a skirt for teddy girl, added a backpack for a boy and a tote bag for a girl and that's how Teddy Dandy and Teddy Lady outfits were born.



Another idea struck me while fiddling with my stock of beads. I used some of them for making stitch markers but my stock is much more than I need because I can't stop buying beads when I see something I like. They are so cute, why not incorporate them into knitting... And I did. And now we have two more kits on our menu - Cleopatra Cuff and Nefertiti Bracelet.




The only task I haven't done so far is uploading all the new items to www,knitca.com. The pictures you see here are a kind of sneak preview.

You can see our full range of our items at CreativFestival on October 21-23 in Toronto Metro Convention Center, South Building, booth #235. If you happen to be in Toronto area this weekend, come and visit our booth. I'd love to see you there. By the way, use code 226KC to save a dollar when you order tickers online at CreativFestival website

Comments